Recent Things

So, I've been quite busy with making a summarization function for Sodaterukensaku (Japanese version of Grow My Search). I got it working quite well, I need to do some more real-time echo thing via Javascript / PHP. Today is sunny, quite a good weather, but it got pretty cold in the past few days. 

I was playing with my PS4, but somehow the console doesn't appeal that much to me... I like playing with PS3 which utilizes Cell processors. The single core performance is said to be really good despite its age. Maybe I will sell my PS4, I don't know. I wish there were more games that I could enjoy with it... 

I am now typing this entry with my M1 Macbook Air, it's nice. I wonder if this rumor in Mac Rumors is true or not. It's about the new Macbook Air design. :)
See you later! -stingraze

コメント