GPUbench results and Screenshot of Sony Tablet P in 2015

GPUbench results and Screenshot of Sony Tablet P in 2015 

Well, I've got good news everyone! The (old) Sony Tablet P I have has a broken screen because I dropped it from my bed, and I was pretty sad about it for about a year.

BUT, I found a place where they sell a new Sony Tablet P pretty cheap, so I ventured my money into buying one.

I ran an app called GPUbench to benchmark the Tegra 2 Sony Tablet P has.
Here's a result of GPUbench that ran on Sony Tablet in July 31st, 2015.

The score was 10,115 points and screen resolution normalized score was 4147 points.

I really missed the Sony Tablet P, and I remember back in December 2012, I took it with me to Korea (Gangnam, etc.) When I go to Akihabara or find a cheap 64GB SDXC, I'm going to try it on Sony Tablet P. It seems you can use 64GB after you format it with FAT32. Sweet...




コメント