Just Some Thoughts

Just noticed today that Caffe mocha in Starbucks is sweet... (It's common sense for coffee liking folks I bet, but I prefer tea to be honest)

I think I didn't care about it being sweet some time ago, but since these days I'm taking sweet things seldomly, I was surprised how sweet Caffe mocha is... haha I like the bitter-sweetness though.

Well that's that.

Aside from that, I've been quite busy sending stuff overseas last week, but this week I was quite free from work.

It's going to be Golden week here in Japan soon, and everywhere's going to be crowded I bet. :-)

 In Japan, Mastodon is getting momentum. I haven't tried it yet, but maybe I'll start using it someday.

I was flipping through flick! magazine (e-book) today, and I found a Microsoft Translator Speech API. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/translator/speech.aspx


It is something similar to something I saw a demonstration of in CEATEC by NTT (If I remember correctly).

コメント