Thoughts - 11/22/2017

Thoughts - 11/22/2017

Here are my thoughts written from my research room.

I've been recently interested in automatic driving cars and alternative energy source.

Since there are a lot of cryptocurrency mining that need large wattage of electricity, I think investing in energy market is a good idea.

For example, I've been getting news that Russia is going to create a crypto-city soon and attracting potential investors and enterprises.

Since Russia has huge amounts of crude oil etc and other energy sources, it will begin to play a big part in the coming years.

My analysis is that there will be about 3 times the demand for cheap electricity for cryptocurrency miners in the next 5 years.

Sharp seems to be a good company to invest in the long term as they make solar modules.

I would also invest in NVIDIA and AMD as well as Intel as more demand for big data analysis / artificial intelligence will increase and therefore creating more market for CPU / GPU and other new types of acclelerators.

Artificial Intelligence chips are becoming a new thing and may mature in 5-7 years.

Well that's all for now.

Until next time.

Tsubasa Kato (@stingraze on twitter)
11/22/2017

コメント