Impressions on the M1 MacBook Air

 So, I've had the M1 MacBook Air for a very short while, but I'd like to share my opinions on it. The development I can do with Xcode 12 with this device is nice, I can't believe it's ARM based, I always thought ARM based things will be slower than Intel based ones, but I think with my M1 MacBook Air, it is quite the contrary. Also, I just noticed this is my first ARM based laptop (excluding Sigmarion 3, which is more a PDA that runs Windows CE .NET 4.1)

 The keyboard of the M1 MacBook Air feels quite different from the MacBook Pro, it is more nearer to old MacBook Pros from 2009 or so. It has more travel. The screen is pretty nice, I read on Quora it is the same as 2016 MacBook Pro or something, but not quite sure if that's true or not. 

 The battery life is very good, I think this device will serve me well. 

 Also, I bought a book on Quora today at a local bookstore, I will try to read it and use it for work / projects etc. 

コメント