My first app developed with M1 MacBook Air

 So, I have installed the Swift Playgrounds long time ago on my iPad Pro, but wasn't all that interested in programming in Swift back then. 

For work, I am learning Swift to make an app for Mac OS / iOS / iPad OS. I made a source code viewer with my M1 MacBook Air, and I have open sourced it. It was a good experience for me to look up codes I could use since this is the first time I really coded in Swift.

The code ran fine on macOS 11 (Big Sur) (ARM) and Mac OS X 10.15 (Catalina). I had some trouble at first getting the UI right and connecting that to the source code. But eventually I figured out enough skill to get it all working as an app.

Here's a screenshot of the app I made.

Here's the URL to the source code on GitHub.

https://github.com/stingraze/source-viewer


コメント