Programming

Since I do development in Inspire Search Corporation, today was interesting. I got to attend Google Cloud Startup Summit online, which was very good. I setuped the new machine which will be used for crawling, and will probably setup Docker on it tomorrow.
Some topics I am following is: How to use virtual memory to keep computation that doesn't require fast RAM and utilize SSD as a swap / virtual memory so it can utilize SSD as a "slower RAM". I am hoping it will work well for Perl.
Next, I am going to experiment with Tensorflow-metal, and figure if I can really run linux/amd64 on M1 Docker environment.
I finally got most of the summarization function ready for Japanese sites, but I will need to modify it more so it will run faster and in parallel.
Until Next Time,
Tsubasa Kato
(@_stingraze)

コメント